איל פור

עוסק בתחום
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
ממיר דיגיטלי מעולה.

ערך פנומנלי לכסף.

מצב חדש, מתצוגה.

מחיר רגיל 6000 ש"ח. למכירה ב - 3800 ש"ח.

פירוט טכני:

The Cary Audio Xciter DAC is 192 kHz/32 Bit DAC featuring the new AKM4399 32-Bit DAC along with the new National Semiconductor metal can LME49713NA and LME49710NA output devices. These National Semi devices were specifically designed for Cary Audio Design. The Xciter DAC features a computer USB input along with optical input and two coaxial inputs. The inputs are selectable from the front panel. Front panel LED's will indicate the incoming sample rate up to 192 kHz.

כתבה:

http://hometheaterreview.com/cary-audio-xciter-dac-reviewed/

סיכום הכתבה:

Conclusion
Sonically, I think the Cary Xciter DAC is fantastic and an absolute bargain at its price. Its sound is open, smooth and detailed, without ever being edgy or harsh. It worked great being fed by my transport and even better from my laptop. This product will simply astonish anyone who thinks his or her PC or Mac sounds pretty good through his desktop speaker. I still want Cary to give me a remote control, but I am now a believer in USB DACs and am really impressed by how Cary does digital.

cary-Audio-Design-Xciter-DAC2.jpg

נערך לאחרונה ב:

למעלה
תצוגת צבעים באתר (* פועל בדפדפנים מתקדמים מסוג Chrome ו- Firefox) תצוגה רגילה מותאם לעיוורי צבעים מותאם לכבדי ראייה
+ 100% -
סגור