Stereophile - Perlisten ביקורת יוצאת דופן

Dan-Cinemart

עוסק בתחום
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
ביקורת שתתפרסם היום בעולם ,על רמקול הדגל של החברה - Perlisten S7t, אותו רמקול שנמר שלנו בחן, לא מזמן.

ציטוטים נבחרים פלוס לינק לביקורת המלאה :

The dynamic capabilities of the S7t’s exceeded anything that I’ve heard before in this room

I set the volume to a comfortable level for the intro, but now there was much more of a jump! at the tutti than I’d ever heard before. The impact was much as it would have been live from good seats. It was thrilling.

The satisfaction I derived from the S7t extends beyond bass and dynamics. This speaker is superb on subtler fare​

The Perlisten S7t reminded me of no other passive speaker that I have heard before.

It’s rare to find an audio product, let alone a loudspeaker, that is beyond reproach. The S7t is one such loudspeaker. True, it doesn’t shake the room, but that’s a virtue, not a vice: It has ample bass and plays plenty loud. The result is a system that sounds transparent, producing music not obscured at any listening level. Overall, the Perlisten S7t is the best speaker I’ve heard in this room. It should be considered by anyone seeking long term musical satisfaction without practical limitations. New company, new speaker, new world

אולי הדבר הכי חשוב :

The Super Bass Traps I keep on the sidewalls were moved from just in front of the speakers to a position behind them. Given the wide horizontal dispersion of the S7t, it seems likely, in retrospect, that the traps were absorbing a significant amount of the medium- and high-frequency early reflections that contribute to the sense of immersion and soundstage width.
בצד הטכני :

I’m sure that one reason Perlisten is so forthcoming with measurements is that the S7t’s measurements are so outstanding

To say that I was impressed by the Perlisten S7t’s measured performance would be an understatement. It typifies excellent loudspeaker engineering

לביקורת המלאה לחצו כאן

נערך לאחרונה ב:

למעלה
תצוגת צבעים באתר (* פועל בדפדפנים מתקדמים מסוג Chrome ו- Firefox) תצוגה רגילה מותאם לעיוורי צבעים מותאם לכבדי ראייה
+ 100% -
סגור