ROGUE MEDUSA \ HYDRA

איל פור

עוסק בתחום
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
ההפתעה הגדולה של CES 2012 - מגברי ההספק שרבים מצפים שיהיו ההצלחה הגדולה של 2012 - זה הוא

קו מגברי ההספק החדש של ROGUE AUDIO, המשלב מעגלי מנורות ומעגלי הגברה דיגיטליים.

זה הוא הפיתרון האידיאלי למי שברשותו רמקול בלתי נציל או קשה לדחיפה, המעוניין להנות מכל העולמות: פירוט, מיקרודינמיקה והרמוניה וגם שליטה, באס מצוין וכח.

Rogue Medusa [Inside Chasis].jpg

ועכשיו מגיעה הכתבה הראשונה, מ - POSITIVE FEEDBACK:

תיאור של הטכנולוגיה וראיון מעניין במיוחד עם MARK OBRIEN מנכ"ל ROGUE AUDIO, בקישור הבא:

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue60/rogue.htm

הכתבה גם סוקרת את ביצועי ה - MEDUSA, ולהלן כמה קטעים מהמבחן שנערך למגבר עם רמקול קשה במיוחד:

1) על השליטה הטרנזיסטורית והעידון המנורתי:

Well, my first impressions were ones of Authority with a Capital A: eye-popping power and bass control, exceptional resolution and detail, impressive image specificity and soundstaging—a genuine sense of musicality, neutrality and ease which to these ears suggested the distinctive sound signature of… well, tubes, hybrid, whatever—it sounded just like a Rogue Amplifier.

2) על ה - "מוזיקליות" של המגבר:

The more I listen to the Medusa, the more I am taken by its effortless musicality, the sheer weight and authority of its presentation: smooth and warm, sweet and transparent, with
enormous reserves of power and dynamic headroom

3) על היכולות הבלתי רגילות בתחום הבאס ברמקול מאוד לא נציל ויחסית למגברים אחרים:

I am particularly taken by the lock-down level of control the Medusa exerts over the Confidence C1's bass drivers, particularly on the demanding opening transient of the "Canto" from Elliot Carter's Timpani Sonata, as performed by percussionist Jonathan Faralli on his remarkable DVD-V audio disc Percussion XX, on the Italian Arts Music label, (www.amazon.com), which is one of my standby torture tests. Even so powerful a performer as the 500 watt McCormack DNA-500 couldn't quite hold the note together when I drove things to Vlad The Impaler levels, as it sort of came apart like an egg shell (in all fairness, it's worth noting that this was at volume levels meant to evoke the true sense of the live event… in a word, LOUD).

Well, when the Medusa grabbed hold of the C1's bass driver, that opening transient did not break up in the least; the timpani note was big and round and penetrating right down to the marrow in my lumbar, as the Medusa not only conveyed the power of the event, but depicted such a wealth of detail, I felt as though I could isolate the sound of the felt touching the timpani head with each successive mallet hit… not to mention how the Medusa fleshed out a wealth of ambient cues which add immeasurably to the sense of venue, as well as the sheer physical immediacy.

4) ולסיכום, האם זה המגבר המושלם עבור רמקולים "קשים" כמו הדיינאודיו:

"The best of both worlds," I can recalmuttering l to myself: "There's a sweetness and precision to the Medusa, a sense of weight and authority to the presentation that embodies the best qualities of solid-state amps; and yet it possesses a warmer textural palette, more top to bottom detail and soundstage depth, the kind of textural intimacy and midrange layering that I generally associate with a tube amp… and best of all, I can drive my system just as hard as I like without compromising resolution."

5) וגם, "איך הוא עשה את זה?":

What in perdition have I gotten into here? What kind of damn amp is this anyway? What makes the Rogue Medusa so special and allows it to convey all at once both the elemental power and the insinuating intimacy of a musical performance, moment to moment, as the performance demands?

M_HYDRAS__80992__03012012035909-1635.jpg

אתם מוזמנים להאזין ל - HYDRA, גרסת ה - 100 וואט (200 וואט ל - 4 אום) של ה - MEDUSA ב"אודיו פידליטי".

נערך לאחרונה ב:

ברקצ

חבר משקיען
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
מהרגע הראשון שקראתי על המגברים הנ"ל סקרנותי התעוררה ותפחה כבצק שמרים - כבר הרבה זמן אני חושב שטיפולוגיות חדשות, בשילוב של קלאס D עם רכיבים משלימים, מנורות או אחרים, עוד יפתיעו אותנו בעתיד. ב"מלחמה" בין מגברי קלאס A או SET של וואטים בודדים לבין מפלצות וואטים, SS או קלאס D, יכול להיות שתימצא פשרה שתיתן את הטוב מכל העולמות. זה דורש הרבה עבודה וסבלנות אבל אני מאמין שזה העתיד.
בכל מקרה אני סקרן לשמוע את ההגברה הנ"ל.

איל פור

עוסק בתחום
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
המגברים ההיברידיים של ROGUE AUDIO נותנים פתרון מעולה בשילוב של כניסת מנורות עם דרגת יציאה דיגיטלית.
שלא כנהוג בתחום, רוב המעגלים הדיגיטליים נעקפים, על ידי מעגלי מנורות אנאלוגיים, והחלק הדיגיטלי מטפל רק בחלק הסופי של המסלול - הספקת זרם לרמקולים.

האיכות, הביצועים והערך לכסף, יוצאים מהכלל.

לסידרה זו - הכוללת את המגבר המשולב SPHINX ומגברי ההספק HYDRA ו - MEDUSA שם מעולה בעולם, עם כתבות מעולות, בעיתונות, בקורות מצוינות בפורומים, וצליל מעולה בתערוכות.

ועכשיו כתבה חדשה על ה - MEDUSA, מגבר ההספק 200 וואט בסידרה זו, הכתב מתייחס גם למשותף ולשונה בין טכנולוגיה זו למגברי מנורות המוכרים לו.
והתוצאה: הכתב החליט בסוף הסקירה לרכוש לעצמו את המגבר.

http://stereotimes.com/post/rogue-audio-medusa-tubed™-amplifier/

הסיכום:

Medusa is much quieter than any all-tube amp, and is capable of rendering more inner detail and subtle nuances than all but maybe the “best” (and highest priced) tube amps in existence. And that BASS! I don’t think even the best tube amp out there is capable of delivering the kind of bass articulation that the Medusa manages with ease. And in keeping with traditional Rogue value, the Medusa, at under $4,000 must be considered an outstanding bargain.

So did I end up purchasing the Rogue Audio Medusa? Well, “Hell Yes!”

ולמי שמעוניין בהבנה של עקרונות התכנון של הגברה זו, בראיון עם המתכנן מרק אובראיין:
http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue60/rogue.htm
2012-01-medusa.jpg

201209_rogue_medusa_inside.png

למעלה
תצוגת צבעים באתר (* פועל בדפדפנים מתקדמים מסוג Chrome ו- Firefox) תצוגה רגילה מותאם לעיוורי צבעים מותאם לכבדי ראייה
+ 100% -
סגור