ASR BASIS EXCLUSIVE זוכה במבחן השוואתי

איל פור

עוסק בתחום
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות

הפונו סטייג' של ASR, דגם BASIS EXCLUSIVE נחשב כאחד הטובים ביותר בעולם, בכל מחיר.

יוון היא אחד השווקים הגדולים והנחשבים בעולם לציוד אנאלוגי ולתקליטים, והמגזין היווני HIGH FIDELITY פרסםהחודש סקירה על 13 פונו סטייג'ים יוקרתיים - וזה מה שהיה לכתב PARIS COSTASשבחר ב - ASR כרפרנס שלו בכתבה זו, להגיד:

הקדמה כללית:

Mr. Friedrich Schaefer ....has lend his glasses to all the rest of the manufacturers of the test and simultaneously has offered to the painful analytical procedure of the evaluation a stable point of reference .
Despite the fact that the Phono of the German manufacturer remains in logical cost below the limit of 5.000 euros the manufacturing appearance so far away from the competition . Everything is <large> in the Basis Exclusive : the chassis , the batteries , the sound , the music attitude .
The design philosophy is very clear and adapts the full detachment from the mains and the build up of a huge energy reservoir through capacitors ( reaching the 1.3 million μF ) as the necessary condition to achieve total quietness and dynamic readiness .

סיכום קצר: המכשיר בנוי מדהים,טוב בהרבה מכל מכשיר מתחרה .

מבחן האזנה:

Powering on the Basis Exclusive it just needs half an hour to offer the widest sound stage of the test , the best dynamic contrast , the smoothest transients , more quietness and analysis . This kind of bass is <superlative> . The low frequencies are so well defined , descriptive and uncompressed in it's dynamic scale , not only from the first octave but, mostly in the second near the 50 Hz section , that my Klipsch ''forgot'' completely that it had a cabinet and begun to act like a '' panel '' from it's big 15 inches horn .
But if all these are the predictable results of the most complete power supply of the test, then the music mentality that characterizes the Basis Exclusive is clearly the result of a unique talent , a rare sensation and definitely a composed musical education of Mr. Schaefer.
Whenever I installed the ASR in my rack to define the performances and weak points of the competition i found myself lost in the musical enjoyment .

ובקצרה: מכשיר סופרלטיבי, הטוב ביותר במבחן מבחינת תמונת סטראו, דינמיות,עידון, שקט ופירוט . המוזיקליות של מכשיר זה היא יצירתו של כשרון נדיר של המתכנן, פרידריך שאפר.הכתב מציין כי כל פעם ששמע את המערכת שלו עם ה - ASR הוא "איבד" את עצמו ב"הנאה מוזיקלית".
:

סיכום הכתבה:

The German Phono is super clear, direct , full of harmonics and completely sophisticated in it's musicality . It is very rare that all these elements are combined together either from transistor or tubes to reach the vinyl reproduction in this kind of technical perfection and musical fidelity

או בקצרה: ה - ASR מצטיין בכל התחומים, נדיר מאוד למצוא מכשיר מושלם כל כך מבחינה טכנולוגית ומוזיקלית.
BasEXG2InTop02Lg.jpg

BasisE1L.jpg
akkuL.jpg

ASR.jpg

נערך לאחרונה ב:

למעלה
תצוגת צבעים באתר (* פועל בדפדפנים מתקדמים מסוג Chrome ו- Firefox) תצוגה רגילה מותאם לעיוורי צבעים מותאם לכבדי ראייה
+ 100% -
סגור