הבהרות לגבי תמחור של karan acoustics

NStudio-Hiend

חבר משקיען
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
שלום לכם
החלטתי שאני מוחק את הפוסט ואנשים רשאים לקנות מאיפה שבא להם .
נסיתי להסביר וזה התקבל בצורה לא יפה באתר השני .
תודה ולילה טוב
מישל .

KARAN RETAIL PRICES

http://sfile.f-static.com/image/users/236424/ftp/my_files/karan acoustics/Retail Prices November 2010.pdf?id=12426542

תשובה שהתקבלה מקאראן :

HI,

I supose you sent me something in attach, but I did not receive anything. So about Audiofreaks once again. We got the information that Audiofreaks is on its way to bankruptcy which can be seen also by the prices of different devices (Conrad&Jonson, Avalon, McKormak, Magnum etc.) which are being sold by Audiofreaks by prices up to 40% bellow retail. Because of this, and some other problems we stopped our cooperation with Audiofreaks and we haven't delivered anything for over a year, and we don't intend to, which means that Audifreaks isn't our business partner for some time now. For the same reasons, Avalon company stopped their cooperation with them, and as we have heard the same thing will happen with other companies distributed by Audiofreaks. Many companies, including AF weren't able to fight the problems, and are getting rid of their stock in this way and it is obvious. Sales of our amplifiers bellow the market price is not allowed exactly because of other distributors and if this happens, we are first sending the warning and after that we are stopping the deliveries and cooperation with that company, which we have done in these case.
We are absolutely clear about the situation you are talking about and your worries, but it is the story with short ending, and it will bother you for some short time, until AF sell out their stock

Regards
Marko

מרקו הוא איש המכירות של קאראן ואפשר לפגוש אותו במינכן השנה ולשאול אותו .

כתבתי באתר השני לאחד החברים

יורי תסתכל טוב מאוד באתר הזה , המחיר מחירון של המגבר הוא 6500 פאונד כולל מע"ם , וארץ נמכר ב 8400 אירו (זה כולל מע״ם) . אז לא הבנתי למה אנשים טוענים שאני מוכר כפול.

המחיר שוב זה בפאונד ולא באירו , האתר הוא אנגלי .
זה שאותו יבואן שכבר לא יבואן של קאראן עושה הנחות לקהל שלו זאת זכותו לרשום מה שבא לו . אני בארץ מוכר לפי מחירון יצרן ולא לפי אתרים ברשת .

תודה .

נערך לאחרונה ב:

למעלה
תצוגת צבעים באתר (* פועל בדפדפנים מתקדמים מסוג Chrome ו- Firefox) תצוגה רגילה מותאם לעיוורי צבעים מותאם לכבדי ראייה
+ 100% -
סגור