סיכום 6 חודשים – PERLISTEN

Dan-Cinemart

עוסק בתחום
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
איגדתי כאן חומר מעניין על מה שקרה עם החברה – בחצי שנה מאז שהתחילו לשלוח את המוצרים שלהם לביקורות :

Twittering machines - Michael Lavorgna – Stereophile, 6 moons

THE Perlisten S7t are among the most remarkable speakers I’ve had the pleasure to experience

The S7ts jumped to the head of my Favorite Gear of 2021 list and I recommend them without reservation.
ואכן בקטגורית הרמקולים – זהו רמקול השנה שלו .ראוי לציין שנבחנו רמקולים יקרים בהרבה.​
לינק לביקורת : הקש כאן

Stereophile - kalman rubinson

Overall, the Perlisten S7t is the best speaker I've heard in this room. It should be considered by anyone seeking long-term musical satisfaction without practical limitations. New company, new speaker, new world

Stereophile - Jim Austin – Editor

I'm sure that one reason Perlisten is so forthcoming with measurements is that the S7t's measurements are so outstanding.

Stereophile - John Atkinson

To say that I was impressed by the Perlisten S7t's measured performance would be an understatement. It typifies excellent loudspeaker engineering

Audioholics – James Larson

In my opinion, they are some of the best all-around loudspeakers that can be had at the moment at any price. They are aspirational loudspeakers designs that can put an end to the upgrade cycle for many, or just a way to skip past incremental upgrades and land on a true endgame sound system.
הרמקול זכה ברמקול השנה .

secrets of home theater and high fidelity - Carlo Lo Raso

Perlisten is looking to make a statement with its products, and after spending some time with this review system, l can unequivocally say that Perlisten has succeeded. Big time! In summation, a major advance in the science of speaker design has been demonstrated by Perlisten. Bravo. If you are searching for Best-Bang-for-the-Buck, then please look elsewhere. If you are searching for Best-Bang-That-There-Is, then you should search these Perlisten speakers out immediately and take a listen. Highly recommended for anyone considering an end-game system! I have
not experienced better, yet
הרמקולים זכו ברמקולי השנה של המאגזין

לינק לביקורת: הקש כאן

ERIN AUDIO CORNER – Erin Hardison

THERE IS A MAGIC IN THE MIDRANGE THAT IS UNCANNY , The midrange clarity is unrivaled by any speaker I have heard to date.

I cannot state with certainty what might be the factor for this. However, I do wonder if the narrow vertical directivity is one such factor (or even the factor). I can’t help but wonder if the S4b’s reduction in vertical radiation yields a more focused soundstage. Given speakers are a very complex thing, it’s hard to determine exactly what may have led to what I heard but that’s my gut feeling on this subjective takeaway. It is my opinion that this is the sole factor that separates this speaker from any other speaker I have heard.

The directivity index is really remarkable, Comparing this to other speakers I have measured, I’d say this might be the best I have measured thus far.

וידאו נוסף ומעניין על הצד היותר טכני שמסביר את ההתנהגות האקוסטית יוצאת הדופן שלו בחלל ואת הסלחנות שלו כלפי מצב אקוסטי כזה או אחר:

הקש כאן ללינק

Yuval a

עוסק בתחום
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
מסקרן מאוד!

למעלה
תצוגת צבעים באתר (* פועל בדפדפנים מתקדמים מסוג Chrome ו- Firefox) תצוגה רגילה מותאם לעיוורי צבעים מותאם לכבדי ראייה
+ 100% -
סגור