Vitus Audio - כבר בישראל

LiveSound

עוסק בתחום
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
הפסגה הגבוהה ביותר
חברת Live Sound גאה להכריז על מינויה כיבואנית מוצרי עילית האודיו של חברת Vitus Audio
Live Sound החלה זה עתה ביבוא בפועל של מוצרי Vitus Audio,
וכבר כיום ניתן להשיג את נגן התלקיטורים שלה, קדם מגבר, מגבר הספק ומגבר משולב.

pagepic-vitus.jpg

חברת ויטוס אודיו היא בין היצרניות הבודדות בעולם האודיו המייצרת אך ורק מוצרים ברמה הגבוהה ביותר האפשרית. כל מוצרי Vitus Audio מביאים לידי ביטוי את הקצה העליון האפשרי בתחומי התכנון, החומרים והביצוע. אלו מכשירים שתוכננו ונבנו ללא כל מגבלה בעלויות הפיתוח והייצור.
התוצאה: רמת שחזור מוזיקלית באיכות שאינה מוכרת, גם ביחס למכשירי איכות מקובלים.

חברת Vitus Audio מייצרת נגני-תקליטורים, קדם-מגברים, מגברי-הספק סטריאופוניים/מונובלוקים, מגברים-משולבים וקדם-מגברים לפטפון.

כאשר לנגד אנשי החברה עומדת המטרה של בניית הטוב ביותר בכל תחום, התוצאה אחת עם ביטויים רבים: הרבה מאוד ביקורות נלהבות מאוד ממגזינים בכל רחבי העולם. והביקורות האלו קובעות כי בכל תחום, מתמקמים המכשירים של Vitus Audio בקצה העל של הצמרת, קובעים תקן ורמת ייחוס למצוינות בכל התחומים.

המכשירים של Vitus אלו מיועדים למתי מעט, לאותם יחידי סגולה היודעים להעריך איכות על בשיאה ומוכנים להשקיע עבורה. כי פחות ממושלם אינו מספיק עבורם.

להלן זה משעולם האודיו חושב על החברה :

This is a serious piece of machinery for the mature listener who cares about music and nothing else. If my previous preamps are considered references (Mark Levinson 380s, Gryphon Sonata Allegro, Goldmund) I have no hesitation to place the SL100 into the category of Absolute Reference.​

The Vitus Audio SS-101 is as neutral a component as I’ve heard, yet it sounds better than other amplifiers for which neutrality is the hallmark. The SS-101 pulls me into the music, something that some of the other super amps fail to do to the same startling degree. I can’t think of a better combination of traits: that elusive audiophile goal of musicality (I hate that term, but damned if I can think of a better one) and the reviewer mantra of neutrality. For me, the SS-101 set a new benchmark in listening. Although I’m still having a hard time with the fact that my reference electronics will comprise an integrated amplifier, what
else can I do?​

Ultra Audio 2007 - Select Component
http://www.ultraaudio.com/twbas/twbas_20070101.htm

worldsbest_280h.gif

Publisher Clement Perry, often speaks of a state of mind he calls “Audio Hell,” where reviewers reside when they become exposed to gear that lifts them to a state of euphoria and then destroys them when they are forced to come to grips with the fact that they can never possess the gear that they love. As I prepare to ship the SS-010 back to Denmark, I know where it is that I will be residing for the next few months … psychologically anyway. The Vitus Audio SS-010 amplifier is not just highly recommended it embodies the spirit of this webzine’s highest honor, a “Most Wanted Component” award.​

StereoTimes Magazine​

Stereo%20most%20wanted%20components%20red%202007%20small.jpg

Decay of instruments with Vitus remains me sound of Audio Note Ankoru and Vitus is the first solidstate amplifiers that come close to top SET amplifiers like Audio Note Ankoru but all of us know that no solidstate can give us emotion, decay and bloom of good Single ended amplifiers like Audio note Ankoru.
In my idea Vitus is the best option for how have modern current hungry loudspeakers and can not use single ended triodes but they want hear emotion
of music without loosing control, bass, neutrality and extension.​

tas-logo.png

I could not be happier or prouder than to own these products and be able to truly enjoy the artistry of music within my own mansion… that is when I’m not driving around in my Bugatti Veyron or playing a round at Pebble Beach with my solid gold golf clubs.​

The Vitus Audio SS-010 and SM-010 get my highest recommendation to those who can afford them, and are without a doubt my “Most Wanted Components” for 2009.​

STeditorsChoce09.jpg

They may be the new kids on the high-end block, but that they deserve their place is indisputable. The name might not be that well known but I've a feeling that that’s only a matter of time. Take the trouble to seek them out and I’ll be surprised if you are any less impressed than I was. More evidence indeed that the status quo in high-end audio is on the move. These electronics might seem
expensive, but unlike so many of their price peers, they deliver full value in both engineering and musical terms.​

I loved them!
Roy Gregory - HiFi+​
rp_rl_04.jpg

JAPAN-Triple Audio Excellence Award

2009-audio-excellence-award%20ss010.jpg

LiveSound

עוסק בתחום
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
zzzzzCES-2010-103.gif

Best Of the Show CES 2010

My opinion is that high-end electronics doesn’t get any better than those from Vitus Audio. The awesome Marten Design Momento loudspeakers ($165,000/pr) were being driven to perfection by the Vitus Audio amplification and front end duty was carried out by the SCD-010 CD player and the Bergmann Sindre air bearing turntable/tonearm combination which fed Vitus’ new SP-101 phonostage. Easily among the Best of Show rooms and in a class by itself when it comes to just sheer physical beauty. Classic Vitus.

zzzzCES-2010-107.gif

tomertsin

מושעה
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
Vitus Audio...

בהצלחה.

תומר צין

michael123

חבר משקיען
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
בהצלחה (great)

Croc

חבר משקיען
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
מרוב המלל לא ראיתי מאיזו מדינה זה מגיע?

oferT

חבר משקיען
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
דנמרק.

ברכות ניל.
(ורד)

למעלה
תצוגת צבעים באתר (* פועל בדפדפנים מתקדמים מסוג Chrome ו- Firefox) תצוגה רגילה מותאם לעיוורי צבעים מותאם לכבדי ראייה
+ 100% -
סגור