סטרימר DLNA & ISO

ebarak2005

חבר מתחיל
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
All,
Sorry for using English; I am using my work computer and I do not have Hebrew installed:(

I have a NAS at home with most of my kids DVDs converted to ISO. I used to stream them across my home using Netgear EVA 9100.

I rececntly moved to a new place and I got a new BluRay DVD that support DLNA (Panasonic BDT 210) and I am trying to see if I can use that to watch my ISO converted DVDs and I could not figour a way

Is there any solution that will allow me to stream the ISO movies from my NAS using DLNA? the DVD has the option to connect to a network drive and I did connect it to the NAS but I still could not watch the movies.

In addition, I hope I can add a quick music question on the same topic - When playing my music, using the DLNA (that works!) I was 'forced' to use the Management system built in to the DVD. Is there a way to use another (it is not the most comfortable one).

Sorry for the long question and thank you in advance for your help

Effi

mokes

חבר משקיען
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
All,
Sorry for using English; I am using my work computer and I do not have Hebrew installed:(

I have a NAS at home with most of my kids DVDs converted to ISO. I used to stream them across my home using Netgear EVA 9100.

I rececntly moved to a new place and I got a new BluRay DVD that support DLNA (Panasonic BDT 210) and I am trying to see if I can use that to watch my ISO converted DVDs and I could not figour a way

Is there any solution that will allow me to stream the ISO movies from my NAS using DLNA? the DVD has the option to connect to a network drive and I did connect it to the NAS but I still could not watch the movies.

In addition, I hope I can add a quick music question on the same topic - When playing my music, using the DLNA (that works!) I was 'forced' to use the Management system built in to the DVD. Is there a way to use another (it is not the most comfortable one).

Sorry for the long question and thank you in advance for your help

Effi

היי, אתה צריך לבדוק את התמיכה בקבצי ISO בנגן החדש - כנראה ששם הבעייה. הבעייה לא ב NAS שעובד מן הסתם.
אם הקבצים האלה לא נתמכים אז תאלץ להמיר אותם לפורמט שכן נתמך. לגבי המוסיקה - כיצד אתה רוצה לשלוט בה אם אתה רוצה לנגן דרך ה BD? שאלתך לא ברורה לדעתי.

ebarak2005

חבר מתחיל
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
תודה על התגובה המהירה.

הנגן בו אני עושה שימוש הוא PANASONIC BDT 210 אין לי נגן ייעודי. כל סרטי הילדים שמורים על NAS שמחובר לרשת הביתית. לנגן יש יכולת DLNA אבל לא ברור לי האם אני יכול לעשות שימוש בממשק שונה מברירת המחדל של הנגן (יכולת ארגון הסרטים. שירים ותמונות היא מאוד בסיסית ולא נוחה. לגבי הקרנת הסרטים הנגן לא מזהה כלל את קבצי ה- ISO.
אין לי בעיה עם ה- NAS והנגן מזהה אותו ללא כל בעיה.

תודה על העזרה

אפי

למעלה
תצוגת צבעים באתר (* פועל בדפדפנים מתקדמים מסוג Chrome ו- Firefox) תצוגה רגילה מותאם לעיוורי צבעים מותאם לכבדי ראייה
+ 100% -
סגור