definitive technology bp30

amire972

אוהב את התחום
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
רמקול ביפולארי גדול ומדהים באיכות הסאונד,דינמי ,מפורט ונותן במה ענקית גם בסטריאו וגם בhomethiater ,יורד בבאס ל18 הרץ ממש לא צריך סאב.6 אלמנטים בכל רמקול ,הרמקול שוקל 40 קג ליחידה,נציל,ניתן להפעיל עם מגברים מעוצמה של 20 וואט,הרמקול במצב חדש ונמכר בארץ סביב ה20000 שח,
ימכר במחיר טוב
טל 052-6216721

המון ביקורות ברשת

Bottom Line:
Wells it's been 7 months now and they are sounding better than ever i originaly bought these i bought then blind without even listening to them when i first got them home hooked them up they sounded wierd but david said they will break in and you notice a big diff i took his word for it,that was a understatment and a half
the sound now is unbelievable and pure crystal clear highs butter smooth mids and in HT they can not be beat at any price point my listening consists of 65% HT and 35% music and they are equally awesome in music especially sacd and two channel you can't go wrong with these speaker's i can compare them to 3000 and 4000 dollar speaker's and these blow them away with ease i have tried them once with a bass cd just to see if they would bottom out nope at -28 on my v555es they did not even budge i even turned of my sub during this test the pf15tl they pushed the same amount of air as my sub did they are unbelievable sounding when you push them a little bit and no loss of sound what so ever at reference levels but all in all i would not trade these speaker's for anything out there no matter the price, and placement is very crucial with these babie's and if your thinking that bi-polar is not the way to go that's what i thought now i am a firm believer of what that means now would not go back to direct radiating ever.......

תמונות מצורפות

• fef1.jpg
    fef1.jpg
    KB 86.4 · צפיות: 390
  • def1.jpg
    def1.jpg
    KB 86.9 · צפיות: 407
  • def2.jpg
    def2.jpg
    KB 77.2 · צפיות: 422

למעלה
תצוגת צבעים באתר (* פועל בדפדפנים מתקדמים מסוג Chrome ו- Firefox) תצוגה רגילה מותאם לעיוורי צבעים מותאם לכבדי ראייה
+ 100% -
סגור