שתי כתבות חדשות ו "Reviewer's Choice" ל Ideon Ayazi mk2 ול 3R Master Time

רפי לוהב

עוסק בתחום
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
הממיר של Ideon audio, ה Ayazi mk2 נבחן יחד עם הרקלוקר של Ideon, ה 3R Master Time וזוכה לשבחים ול "בחירת הכתב" (Reviewer's Choice) במגזין האודיו Haute Fidelite.

Ayazi-Custom.png

הנה מה שהכתב אומר:

That’s why I really enjoyed the Ideon Ayazi Mk. 2 DAC and the 3R Master Time Black Star. I consistently achieved excellent sound from several sources and wildly different systems, and it provided me with a clear view of what the big DACs can do, converters like, I dunno, the Ideon Audio Absolute. I really want to hear what that can do that this rig can’t. Or maybe I shouldn’t listen to it at all—because I’ll want THAT

Highly recommended, and a Reviewer’s Choice

Haute Fidelite, January 2022​
לקריאת הכתבה

והנה כתבה חדשה נוספת (SoundRebels) על ה Ayazi mk2 בלבד:

Ideon sounds like competition on much higher price levels, where it does not need to prove anything to anybody, and instead of showing muscles, it makes music count. Because it is the music, which is most important here, and the Ayazi presents it in such an engaging way, that if instead of looking for more revolutionary solutions or re-inventing the wheel, you just want music to soothe you, then contact with the Greek DAC could be like return to normality for you

Sound Rebels, January 2022​
לקריאת הכתבה

לפרטים נוספים ולהדגמה צרו קשר.

תנועת המרי 2, קרית אונו.
דוא"ל: raphy.lohev@gmail.com

למעלה
תצוגת צבעים באתר (* פועל בדפדפנים מתקדמים מסוג Chrome ו- Firefox) תצוגה רגילה מותאם לעיוורי צבעים מותאם לכבדי ראייה
+ 100% -
סגור