סקירה חדשה ופרס העורך למגבר כוח HEGEL H20 במגזין STEREOLIFE

soundquest

עוסק בתחום
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
סקירה חדשה ופרס העורך למגבר כוח HEGEL H20 במגזין STEREOLIFE

Verdict

There are amplifiers that have nothing in their sound, but there are also those that have everything. To some people, it may seem that it is one and the same thing, because we should strive for perfect neutrality, no device in the circuit, sound consistent with the original, and so on. In fact, one can be severely misled by those platitudes. There is no way to achieve that goal if, step by step, we eliminate and level to the ground the things that contain musical emotions. So is the only way to succeed to buy a turntable, a tube amplifier, and weird speakers with horns? No. You can find an amplifier that does its job very honestly, reliably, and conscientiously, but knows that reducing everything to a common denominator and boasting of sound as boring as mushroom picking in November is throwing out the baby with the bathwater. The Hegel H20 has mastered this art to perfection. In its even, neutral, and universal sound the music is not lost. On the contrary, its high realism draws us into it even more. For me, this amplifier is a real killer, and I am even a little angry with myself that I have already tested so many Hegel devices and only got interested in the "20" now. I should have listened to it much earlier.

לינק לסקירה המלאה

לינק לפרטים נוספים על המוצרים של HEGEL

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

- HEGEL - SPENDOR - NORDOST - SOULUTION - dCS - PIEGA - AVM - QUADRSPIRE - PMC
...CREEK - EPOS and more

סאונדקווסט - ירמיהו 43 תל אביב ***** 03-6721808

www.soundquest.co.il

סאונדקווסט בפייסבוק​

למעלה
תצוגת צבעים באתר (* פועל בדפדפנים מתקדמים מסוג Chrome ו- Firefox) תצוגה רגילה מותאם לעיוורי צבעים מותאם לכבדי ראייה
+ 100% -
סגור