עוסק בתחום
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
עכשב ב- LIVESOUND
זרוע לפטיפון Dynavector 507
MKII

507mk2_850.jpg

The "Terminator" of tonearms, the Dynavector 507 MKII is one of the most sonically inert, uncolored arms allowing for extremely natural and realistic vinyl playback.

Testimonials

"After spending a few months with the DV507 and attending quite a few live acoustic events paying particular attention to the attack and decay of sound, I'm convinced that the DV507 is more natural sounding than any other arm I've heard... There wasn't a cartridge in the mix that didn't mate extremely well with the DV 507... If you are looking for the ultimate, sonically inert tone arm (or as close as one can get), you may have just found it in the DV 507 MkII. It is about as uncolored an arm as you will find. It tracks like the champ that it is, both vertically and horizontally... Finally, this arm is epitome of cool. It looks like something right out of a futuristic Arnold movie. After spending tons of time with this arm, I've convinced myself that it truly is the Terminator of Tone arms."
- Scott Faller, enjoythemusic.com (read the review

"OK - I bought it... Why the 507? Perfect and bomb-proof build. Easy cartridge swapping. Wide compatibility and superb sound quality!
- Geoff Husband, tnt-audio.com-read the review

"The DV 507 brings tremendous solidity and substance to music... Listening with the Dynavector went a long way to removing the system from the equation.
- Roy Gregory, hi-fi+

למעלה
תצוגת צבעים באתר (* פועל בדפדפנים מתקדמים מסוג Chrome ו- Firefox) תצוגה רגילה מותאם לעיוורי צבעים מותאם לכבדי ראייה
+ 100% -
סגור