soundquest

עוסק בתחום
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
ביקורת מעולה (ינואר 2019) להארקה פסיבית NORDOST QKORE במגזין Stereophile

לינק לביקורת

Conclusions

I can't imagine that anyone who's invested considerable time and energy and money in a high-end system would want to be without the markedly "blacker" backgrounds, increased transparency and detail, more vivid colors, and greater overall veracity delivered by Nordost's QKore Ground Units. Connecting just a single power distributor or conditioner to a QKore1 or QKore6 brought marked improvements; adding as many additional components as possible increased the effect greatly. The law of diminishing returns does not apply; the differences were cumulative, and anything but subtle.

119nordost-glamour-jpg.41766

עוד ביקורת מעולה (יוני 2018) להארקה פסיבית NORDOST QKORE במגזין SoundStage

Conclusion: People have the Power

I have no doubt drained the power grid penning this review. To say that I am impressed by my experience with the Nordost QKore1 Ground Unit should be obvious. I never realised the impact “a bad case of noise maker blues” (with thanks to The Hold Steady) could have on my music. Long term use of other QRT products notwithstanding, I never appreciated how effectively imperfections caused by electrical noise “bad blood” could be addressed by means of an independent ground box on the AC power side alone. What the QKore1 then does by giving a musical blood transfusion to each and every audio component, and to so clearly and audibly ‘AC lift’ the performance of my entire system, is genuinely astounding.

The QKore1 is designed and manufactured by a reputable company. It offers a high quality solution for reasonable cost and it may well function more predictably and more reliably than many far more expensive aftermarket AC power cords. It is also part of the flexible, modular QRT system which makes for sequential improvement and less risk of “instant karma” product obsolescence.

The QKore 1 is highly recommended and for this listener is an essential purchase. As essential as Captain Beefheart when he sang about, “Singin’ through you to me, thunderbolts caught easily, shouts the truth peacefully, E-LEC-TRI-CITY.”

…Peter Katsoolis

לינק לביקורת המלאה

file.php

ביקורת חדשה (מאי 2018) להארקה פסיבית NORDOST QKORE במגזין האודיו היוקרתי the absolute sound

לינק לביקורת

file.php

file.php

פרס למוצר המשלים הטוב ביותר הוענק ל NORDOST QKORE במגזין האנגלי HiFi+

file.php

The popularity, efficacy, and use of ground units appears to be a comparatively recent phenomenon, but in fact dates back to the earliest days of good audio. It was not uncommon for audio enthusiasts to run an additional star-earthing network, connecting devices to a common ground independent to the one used in the mains itself. The Nordost QKORE grounding units take and extend that notion to its logical limits. QKORE is built around three products, a QKORE1 with a single binding post designed to connect to the power before the electronics (ideally connecting to something like a Qbase), QKORE3 that includes three binding posts to connect to the electronics (plugging into a spare RCA socket), and QKORE6 that combines the QKORE1 and QKORE3, adding a supplementary set of mono ground connectors, for an all-in-one package or for users of mono power amps.

In our test, Hi-Fi+ Editor Alan Sircom was impressed. “The main effect was in the bass,” He said, “which sounded significantly tighter, deeper, and more authoritative. More significantly, QKORE was like a quick lesson in ‘time coherence’.” He concluded that, “the benefits are immediate, easy to hear, and extremely consistent from system to system, even in systems that may never use another Nordost product.” It’s time to feel grounded!

See: hifiplus.com/articles/exclusive-munich-preview-nordost-qkore-grounding-system/

לינק לפרס

*סקירה נוספת ל NORDOST QKORE במגזין Son & Image Magazine

Every home has a main electrical safety ground, as required by all electrical building codes. Safety grounding is achieved by connecting the metallic casings of all electrical appliances to a ground conductor that leads to an earth ground. In the case of an audio system, components are connected to the safety ground via the ground pin of their three-pin power cords. While this main ground network ensures safety, it also …

.לינק לסקירה

*עוד סקירה מעולה ל NORDOST QKORE במגזין Audiotechnique

לינק לסקירה

*סקירה נוספת ל NORDOST QKORE במגזין The Audio Beat

Even with the breakneck pace of advancement in the consumer-electronics industry, high-end audio has remained rather staid, the not too-recent rise of high-resolution file playback notwithstanding. Playing records, the most ancient of recording media, is as hot now as it has ever been since the advent of digital. The majority of speakers still . . . .

לינק לסקירה
*הביקורת של Alan Sircom ל NORDOST QKORE
ometimes we as journalists are privy to way prior to their launch. Such is the case with Nordost’s QKORE trio of ground units. I was told about these at CES this year, but was so sworn to secrecy that they appeared as ‘Nordost stuff’ and later ‘Nordost Q Project’ on our internal planning documents. Even Nordost’s distributors will only . . . .

לינק לביקורת

לינק למידע נוסף על NORDOST QKORE באתר היצרן

file.php

ירמיהו 43 תל אביב > 03-6721808

www.soundquest.co.il

סאונדקווסט בפייסבוק

תמונות מצורפות

• 119nordost.glamour.jpg
    119nordost.glamour.jpg
    KB 66.9 · צפיות: 425
נערך לאחרונה ב:

למעלה
תצוגת צבעים באתר (* פועל בדפדפנים מתקדמים מסוג Chrome ו- Firefox) תצוגה רגילה מותאם לעיוורי צבעים מותאם לכבדי ראייה
+ 100% -
סגור