***** ביקורת מדהימה נוספת לממיר החדש HEGEL HD-25 במגזין Lydogbilde

soundquest

עוסק בתחום
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
חדש!!! ביקורת מדהימה לממיר החדש HEGEL HD-25 במגזין Lydogbilde

As I previously was little doubt which one I liked best of Hegel HD20 and four times more expensive Weiss DAC202 is little doubt that both the HD25 gravel. Then you can start talking about value for money!
Conclusion
Hegel HD25 is a panacea for the sound system. Whether the plant is of a medium expensive or very expensive, it is really impressive how good the sound that comes out of it. The sound quality starts at the source, and large closer to the source than the DAC will not

HD25 sounds great and dissolved, with an insane heaviness in the bass. The registry is in place, so to say that it is hot or cold sound does not work. It is neutral, but with so many klanglag it still sounds soft as warm butter. It is simply exactly sound undersigned want

לינק לביקורת

בנוסף

ביקורת מדהימה נוספת לממיר HEGEL HD-25 במגזין SoundStage מרץ 2013

The Hegel HD25 countered with a sound that was slightly softer but equally enjoyable to listen to. With some recordings it actually sounded bigger and more expansive than the dCS, which surprised me. The Enya track, for example, sounded wider when the chorus entered. As a rule, the HD25 sounded bolder and more tonally dense than the dCS.

Conclusions

Unless you need your audio components to be high-end jewelry, Hegel Music Systems’ HD25 digital-to-analog converter is an easy recommendation. I can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t like its sound. The HD25 throws a huge soundstage, and is as tonally balanced as the best high-end gear. Its sound will encourage long listening sessions, and I don’t think anyone who hears it will find it obviously lacking in detail or nuance. Although you can buy a higher-resolution device for more money, I’m not sure you’ll find one that you’ll enjoy as much, regardless of price. The reason? That elusive quality of musicality. That makes the Hegel HD25 a Select Component, and a surefire way to elevate your sound system for what is, by today’s high-end standards, relatively little money.

. . . Jeff Fritz

לינק לביקורת

HEGEL HD-25 HIGH END 32 BIT DAC

הייחודיות של ה- HEGEL HD-25 טמונה בטכנולוגיית ה- Double Re-Clocking של HEGEL ומיושמת בעזרת השבבים הטובים ביותר הזמינים כיום בשוק.

בעוד רוב הממירים בשוק הינם פחות או יותר אותו הדבר, HEGEL מתגאה בעיצוב מוצריה מהיסוד.

HEGEL הינה אחת מהיצרניות היחידות בעולם ה- HIGH END אשר ביכולתה הידע והיכולת לתכנן הן את השלב הדיגיטלי והן את השלב האנלוגי של הרכיבים, אשר הינו התכנון הקריטי והמשפיע ביותר על איכות הסאונד של ממירים!

חידושים ב- HEGEL HD-25
ממשק USB חדש ומשופר ברמה סונית גבוה מאוד!(כניסה מגולוונת)
תמיכה ברזולוציה 24/192 דרך כניסת ה- USB
מתאם עכבה ל- 75 אוהם בכל הכניסות - פיתוח בלעדי של HEGEL!
לגיטר נמוך במיוחד- Double Re-Clocking חדש ומשופר - פיתוח בלעדי של HEGEL!
קדם מגבר משופר - (Improved volume attenuator with analog steps (Reducing bit-loss
שנאי איכותי חדש ומשופר
בחירה בשתי מצבי פילטר דיגיטלים למקסום הסאונד
החלפת כניסות על ידי נגיעה בשטח הפנל הקדמי (כמו במסך מגע)
ה- HD-25 כולל בתוכו טכנולוגיות ממוצרי הרפרנס של HEGEL
Ultra low noise silicon germanium transistors in the analog stage לרזולוציה גבוה ולצליל טבעי ודינאמי יותר.
Noise floor: Typically -145 dB

לחובבי המחשב:

HEGEL HD-25 כולל בתוכו דרייבר ASIO יעודי המאפשר לנצל את מערכת ההפעלה של הווינדוס ב- Bit 64 ואת הפילטר של הממיר ל- 32-Bit

אופציה הזו בלבד ללא קשר לרמה הגבוה של המכשיר פותחת עולם חדש באיכות נגינת קבצים בצורה איכותית ממחשב.

לקטלוג HEGEL HD-25

עכשיו בתצוגה:

HEGEL HD-25 מחובר למגבר משולב HEGEL-H300 רמקולים PMC Twenty.24 וכבילה של VOVOX.

סאונדקווסט - יבוא ושיווק מערכות אודיו וידאו יוקרתיות.

www.soundquest.co.il

סאונדקווסט בפייסבוק

תמונות מצורפות

• Hegel-HD25.jpg
    Hegel-HD25.jpg
    KB 72.6 · צפיות: 420
  • HD25.jpg
    HD25.jpg
    KB 42.9 · צפיות: 396
  • HD25-07_686_457_80.jpg
    HD25-07_686_457_80.jpg
    KB 21.8 · צפיות: 398
  • logo-blackongrey.png
    logo-blackongrey.png
    KB 9.6 · צפיות: 447
  • Logo[1].jpg
    Logo[1].jpg
    KB 37.9 · צפיות: 385

למעלה
תצוגת צבעים באתר (* פועל בדפדפנים מתקדמים מסוג Chrome ו- Firefox) תצוגה רגילה מותאם לעיוורי צבעים מותאם לכבדי ראייה
+ 100% -
סגור