ביקורת חדשה ל- NORDOST Q Point במגזין High Fidelity

soundquest

עוסק בתחום
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
ביקורת חדשה ל- NORDOST Q Point במגזין High Fidelity

Conclusions
A little over 3,000 PLN for a product that belongs to the “accessories” category is a lot of money. We could buy a very decent integrated amplifier, a nice turntable or cool loudspeakers for it. However, if we all thought this way, there would be no progress and we would still deal with the basic problems, being afraid of “what people would say”. Fortunately (I am being honest here), there are companies such as Nordost that risk and show us new ways – paths that we can follow to escape such vicious circles.

So, I treat the QPoint as a fully fledged device, as valuable as anti-vibration feet, a power strip, platforms, etc. These are not “additions”, but as important elements of the audio system as any other ones. If we think about the Nordost generator in this way, it will appear that life is not possible without it. I have got used to it and to what it does to the sound of my player so fast and so strongly that I experienced physical pain when I was putting the device back into the box.

לינק לביקורת המלאה

לינק להסבר מפורט על המוצר.

נשמח לענות על כל שאלה לגבי המוצרים של NORDOST בטלפון 03-6721808

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

סאונדקווסט - יבוא ושיווק מערכות אודיו וידאו יוקרתיות

ירמיהו 43 תל אביב > 03-6721808

www.soundquest.co.il

סאונדקווסט בפייסבוק

gds

מושעה
הודעות
מעורבות
נקודות
פורסם בתאריך 15 באוק׳ 2019
HIFI WORLD is the authorized retailer of various high performance audio equipment brands including Dynaudio, Rotel, Nordost, Exogal, Plinius,T+A, Transrotor, Burmester and Audionet.

ממש אובייקטיבי...

למעלה
תצוגת צבעים באתר (* פועל בדפדפנים מתקדמים מסוג Chrome ו- Firefox) תצוגה רגילה מותאם לעיוורי צבעים מותאם לכבדי ראייה
+ 100% -
סגור